Registration is closed.
Walk-up entrance available upon availability.
Raise a glass to fellowship and fundraising! Please join us on Saturday, September 10th at 5:00pm for the Second Annual Holy Trinity Fall Wine Classic!
Entrance fee of only $65.00 includes all the tastings, tapas, and one elegant commemorative Holy Trinity wine glass.
Come and enjoy:
- Live music
- Over 50 wine tastings from 10 different vineyards
- Handcraft beer and spritzers
- 25lbs of artisan cheese with jamón professionally carved onsite
- Tapas from local restaurants including: Hanna’s, Joe’s, Xclusive, Selma’s, Las Golondrinas, and Produce Catering
This is a fun event for our parish community to come together and enjoy some of God’s greatest gifts- fellowship, food, and yes, wine. Your participation is valued.
Silent Auction Wine Baskets:
- There will be several Wine Baskets available in the Silent Auction. Each basket will be well over $200 in value. You can guarantee that wine will be included!
Live Auction Packages:
- Dinner for 6 with Fr. Michael & Fr. Charles prepared by Executive Chef Kiel
- Varietal Wine Tasting for 4 with Certified Master Sommelier Ryan Jones
- Dinner & Wine Tasting Experience in your home for 6 with both Executive Chef Kiel & Master Sommelier Ryan Jones
- Luxury Mexico Vacation with Vidanta, a collection of lavish resorts and various curated vacation experiences located throughout Mexico’s most beautiful landscapes.
This event would not be made possible without the support of our sponsors! Sponsors ensure that all event costs are covered so every dollar raised has a direct impact on our parish. Sponsorship comes with perks including tickets, additional commemorative wine glasses, and advertising. Sponsoring this event is a wonderful way for local businesses, Holy Trinity ministries, and families to double the fundraising impact! Thank you for your consideration.
$200 Wine Basket Sponsor: provide the funds needed to create a fun and decadent Wine Basket that will be included in the Silent Auction. You have the option of selecting your own theme or letting the Stewardship Committee take care of it for you! This is an easy way to help raise funds while raising a glass!
$300 Classic Sponsorship: includes logo recognition at the event, webpage, social media, mass announcements, as well as admission for two.
$575 Connoisseur Sponsorship: includes logo or advertisement recognition at the event, webpage, social media, mass announcements, as well as admission for four.
$1,250 Collector Sponsorship: includes logo or advertisement recognition at the event, webpage, social media, mass announcements, as well as admission for eight and set of four additional Holy Trinity Commemorative Wine Glasses.
Volunteer Opportunities: Have a heart to serve? We need a team of helping hands to pour wine, serve tapas, set up and take down. Please contact Click Here to sign up or Lyssa Rollolazo at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Thank you!