Elementary Faith Formation (Grades 1-5)
Faith Formation runs on the same schedule as the school year.
Classes are held twice a month at Holy Trinity Catholic Church on
Mondays and Tuesdays from 3:30-4:45pm and 5:30-6:45pm.
Sacramental Preparation (Grades 1-5)
Children are ready to start preparing for the Sacraments of First Reconciliation and First Holy Communion if they are:
- Baptized Catholic
- Registered at Holy Trinity Catholic Church
- At least 7 years of age
- Actively participate in Faith Formation either through attendance at a Catholic School, or parish faith formation program for 2 consecutive years.
Middle School Faith Formation (Grades 6-8)
Welcome to the world of Middle School! We all remember that awkward and confusing phase of Middle School, the years of transition from elementary to high school. Our Middle School Youth Ministry helps young people navigate through those challenging years through the lens of their Catholic faith.
Beginning in September, we meet for EDGE twice a month on Sundays 11:30am-12:30pm September – May at Holy Trinity in the Parish Hall.
Middle Schoolers that still haven’t received the Sacrament of Reconciliation & First Communion will need to take additional sessions
High School Confirmation (Grades 9-11)
Welcome to Confirmation at Holy Trinity! We are excited and honored to partner with parents and candidates on this journey. It is encouraged that young people begin the Confirmation journey in their freshman year of high school. However, the two year journey can be completed anytime during their freshman or junior year.
ALL CONFIRMATION CANDIDATES
- Preparation is two year journey for all 9–11 grade youth in the Diocese of Orange.
- Classes run from September – May.
- Candidates in Year 1 and 2 meet on alternate Sunday mornings in Parish Hall
- Year 1 9:30am-10:30am and 3pm-4pm
- Year 2 9:30am-10:30am and 3pm-4pm
- High Schoolers that still haven’t received the Sacrament of Reconciliation & First Communion will need to take additional sessions