The Holy Trinity Men’s Ministry is a ministry that reaches out to all faithful men. We encourage one another to strengthen our faith in Christ and to become better sons, brothers, husbands, fathers and friends. Our mission is to help men renew their minds and transform their hearts and lives for Christ. We meet every Saturday morning at 7:30 AM right here at Holy Trinity Catholic Church.
Come join the Holy Trinity Men’s Group for inspiring discussions to help us become better men, husbands, and fathers. We meet every Saturday morning at 7:30 am in the church Hall for scripture reading and group discussion. During November, we will preview and discuss the weekly Gospel so that we can get more out of Sunday Mass.
- Saturday 11/02 7:30 AM – Seeking God Daily– What choice can you make to seek God?
- Thursday 11/07 5:30PM – Holy, Beer Night – Fun, Fellowship, Football @The Ranch Grill
- Saturday 11/09 7:30 AM – God has a Perfect Plan – Are you touching base with him?
- Saturday 11/16 7:30 AM – What Would Jesus Do? – Keep this question in your pocket
- Saturday 11/23 7:30 AM – The Gratitude Attitude – How to give thanks to the Lord?