Daily Mass is being held inside the church! Please adhere to the guidelines below so we can keep our doors open for worship!
Indoor Mass Guidelines
- If you are sick, PLEASE STAY HOME. Do not come to in-person Mass.
- For the safety of others, face coverings covering the nose and mouth are required to be worn and remain on at all times other than removal for receipt of the Holy Eucharist.
- The church will be open 30 minutes before Mass begins.
- Building occupancy is limited to 100 individuals, including those serving at Mass.
- Before entering the church, please sanitize your hands.
- Only the left and right main entrance doors will be open.
- Please follow any directions from ushers or volunteers.
- It would be preferable to fill pews from the front to the back and to seat the middle of the pew prior to seating the edges. Pew capacity is 3 individuals (1 on each end and one in the middle) unless the individuals are in the same household.
- Only select pews will be available for seating. Do not use pews that are cordoned off.
- Social distancing norms of six (6) feet between attendees shall be maintained unless attendees live in the same household.
- Holy Communion protocol:
- While lining up for Holy Eucharist, please ensure that the six (6) foot distancing is maintained between you and the closest individual.
- Extend your hands out and receive the Eucharist as normal, move to the side to remove your mask, place the Eucharist in your mouth, replace your mask, and return to your pew.
- After Mass has concluded, please exit through the same main entrance doors.
- The Church will close after Mass is over.
Confessions will be from 9am-10am outside the Church (on the side toward the portable buildings) after the Mass.