Raise a glass to fellowship and FUN RAISING! Please join us on Saturday, September 30th at 5:00pm for the Third Annual Holy Trinity, Knights of Columbus Fall Wine Classic!
- Live Music!
- Wine Tastings from your fellow parishioner favorites!
- Fabulous food pairings from local restaurants! ***BETTER THAN EVER THIS YEAR!!***
- Hannah’s – Short Ribs & Demi Mashed Potatoes
- Joe’s in Ladera – Lemon Chicken Piccata & Mini Meat Balls
- Angel’s Tacos – Asada, Pollo, & Al Pastor Street Tacos
- Fuhgettabrat It – Bratwurst Delights, Pulled Pork Pleasures, Central Park Coleslaw, Southern Cornbread, & Smoky Baked Beans
- Charcuterie with 30lbs of Artisan Cheeses & 100lbs Shaved Jamón
This is a fun event for our parish community to come together and enjoy some of God’s greatest gifts- fellowship, food, and yes, wine.
While our primary purpose is raising a glass to FUN RAISING, in effort to avoid a third capital campaign, there will also be some opportunities to raise additional funds for the building debt. Sponsors are needed and appreciated!
Silent Auction Wine Baskets:
- There will be several Wine Baskets available in the Silent Auction. Each basket will be well over $200 in value. You can guarantee that wine will be included!
Live Auction Packages:
- Dinner for 6 with Fr. Michael & Fr. Ed prepared by Executive Chef Kiel
- Varietal Wine Tasting for 4 with Certified Master Sommelier Ryan Jones
- Dinner & Wine Tasting Experience in your home for 6 with both Executive Chef Kiel & Master Sommelier Ryan Jones
- Luxury Mexico Vacation with Vidanta, a collection of lavish resorts and various curated vacation experiences located throughout Mexico’s most beautiful landscapes.
This event would not be made possible without the support of our sponsors! Sponsors ensure that all event costs are covered so every dollar raised has a direct impact on the Holy Trinity building fund to help pay off the debt and avoid another capital campaign. Sponsorship comes with perks including tickets, additional commemorative wine glasses, and advertising. Sponsoring this event is a wonderful way for local businesses, Holy Trinity ministries, and families to double the financial impact! Thank you for your consideration.
Demi Sponsor: Commit to donating 3 bottles of your favorite wine to share at a tasting table. All 3 bottles must be the exact same and retail valued over $25.
Bottle Sponsor: Commit to donating 6 bottles of your favorite wine to share at a tasting table. Bottles of 3 or 6 must be the exact same and retail valued over $25.
Magnum Sponsor: Commit to donating one case, 12 bottles of your favorite wine to share at a tasting table or the wine wall. 3, 6, 9, or 12 bottles need to be the exact same and retail valued over $25.
$200 Wine Basket Sponsor: Provide the funds needed to create a fun and decadent Wine Basket that will be included in the Silent Auction. You have the option of selecting your own theme or letting the Stewardship Committee take care of it for you! This is an easy way to help raise funds while raising a glass!
$300 Classic Sponsorship: Includes logo recognition at the event, webpage, social media, mass announcements, as well as admission for two.
$575 Connoisseur Sponsorship: Includes logo or advertisement recognition at the event, webpage, social media, mass announcements, as well as admission for four.
$1,250 Collector Sponsorship: Includes logo or advertisement recognition at the event, webpage, social media, mass announcements, as well as admission for eight and set of four additional Holy Trinity Commemorative Wine Glasses.
Volunteer Opportunities: Sign up to serve one of the two hour volunteer shifts and receive half off the ticket price of the Fall Wine Classic! (Limited Availability)