- Candidates must be 14 years or older and have received the Sacrament of Holy Communion.
- One is considered a junior usher until they are of high school age, at which time they become an Adult Usher.
- Candidates must be willing to commit to enriching the experience of parishioners by performing the functions described above with a joyful and humble heart.
- All candidates must be a registered Parishioner at Holy Trinity
- Ushers must Dress in a modest, respectful and professional manner
- Only candidates over the age of 18 may serve as a Lead Usher
Guidelines for this Ministry and practical training is provided. Ushers will be scheduled for three training masses and must serve at four non – training masses before being allowed to serve as a Lead usher.
“The Holy Spirit is the Soul of the Church, with His life-giving and unifying strength.
We are the Mystical Body of Christ” – Pope Francis 2013